Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Display your Fun Jewelry - Don't hide the Pretty things!!!

I'm back :)  I have a jewelry box that my mom had bought me when I was little.  It's little girlish and old fashioned but I love it and will hopefully give it to my little girl one day.  I have been moving around because I rent and just kept all my jewelry in there so I wouldn't lose it.  The house I am currently renting has an awesome master bath with two vanities and a huge wall space in between them.  I have been thinking of ways to decorate it but haven't really gotten around to it.  I thought of an idea and kind of just ran with this one not really thinking of how it would turn out. 
Tools Needed:
Small Nails
Hammer
Your own Fun Funky Jewelry

Instructions:
Take the nails and sparatically hammer them in to the blank wall you are decorating.  You can do this in a specific formation or one by one as you go along.  I did it one by one because I didn't have a specific way I wanted this creation to look like.  Hang your fun jewelry on the small nails so it looks like they are kind of floating on the wall.  I LOVE the finished product and it is something I can add on to when and if I get more fun jewelry.  It totally dressed up that blank wall in my bathroom.  Please disreguard my face in the mirror lol.  Happy Hammering!!! Send me pics when your finished!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment